Join our Malloves team! If you like to work with the public and enjoy jewelry, this may be the place for you! We offer employee discounts, team commissions, flexible schedules and a wonderful work environment! Pay rate is $11/+
Retail Jewelry Sales and Customer Service
Job Description Job Overview: The Jewelry Sales associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service. This includes demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers and creating a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable.
Additionally, all Jewelry Sales associates participate in all aspects of ensuring the store is operating efficiently including but not limited to processing goods, merchandising, taking price changes, setting and signing sales:
- Assist customers in all aspects of service
- Suggest additional merchandise to compliment customer selection.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity enthusiasm
- Be proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare
- Participate in pre-selling & sales driving events including trunk shows to maximize sales.
- Be proficient in use of all POS systems
- Stay informed on current promotional events and sales.
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to Jewelry (POS procedures).
- Ensure proper processing, presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock.
- Perform functions in an efficient manner.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous selling experience is required, preferably in fine jewelry.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of all equipment.
Work Hours: Hours vary between 9:30 – 7:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and excellent attendance is expected
This job description is not all inclusive. There is a 90-day probationary period.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Email info@malloves with any questions!